View Profile nathanallenpinard

28 Audio Reviews

Wow

This is really well done. Even though it's in a garage it maintains a vintage sound to it as if it was a live venue in the 60s.

Not bad

For the equipment you seem to have sample wise, it's not bad. It acheives it's own sound, and the orchestra almost gives it a Moby quality to it. Not sure if I would call this hip-hop by itself, but hip-hop influenced. Lyrics over it would obviously change that. NG genres are iffy anyway.

CKC2009 responds:

meh.. this aint sampled

all ym songs are original man

but i get ya

thanks

Great

This is great. You had the fortunate honor to have a good group of instrumentalists play your music, that's hard to find sometimes.

Due to the 8 piece orchestration, it has a Final Fantasy feel to it. Especially in the way it was engineered. The writing overall had some various feelings in it that make me feel the same. At times it goes back to a more classical vibe.

The strings are REALLY good. Those guys actually know their vibrato.

Excellent writing job. Not sure if I could've done anything close to this complex, but who knows.

robomanus responds:

Thank you for good words. The instrumentalists were my friends from music school and yeah, they are professional. I hope that I will record more pieces with them. Thx for review :D

Nathan Pinard @nathanallenpinard